Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday AAARRRRrrr! Pirate Cookie Lollys!

My good buddy Ash wanted some cookie lolly's for her little man's 2nd bday- and when I asked her what she'd like them to look like, she said my three favorite words ..."Just Get Creative"...!!! YAY! So love having creative license ..gives me a chance to try out something on my 'to-do' list...and these little pirate faces are something I've wanted to try for a while!


I wish I had taken pics of the kiddies faces when they received their cookie favors...it was priceless! I just love being able to see the reactions ...you would think that little ones would have the cookies in pieces pretty quick, but they can also be soo gentle with something when they are inspecting them, running their hands over the fondant face, and just taking it all in- good times!


So here they are - Happy Birthday Malcolm!!!
Sugar Cookies with buttercream icing, and fondant faces.

'Boy' Cookies with their afternoon shadowGirl cookies with their rosy pink cheeks
Cookies waiting for their ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Ahoy there matey! These are absolutely gorgeous! So full of character!

    ReplyDelete